ICB Artists At Work
Join us for our Summer — ARTISTS AT WORK!
We are opening our studios and inviting the public to come see ARTISTS AT WORK! This is a unique opportunity to witness an artist’s process and have a behind the scenes look at how art is created. The ICB building in Sausalito is home to over 140 artists who work in various mediums including painting, photography, sculpture, jewelry, weaving, basketry, new media, fiber art and more.
It is going to be a fun afternoon. All art enthusiasts and collector welcome!
Free event + free parking
- For more info:
Flynn Creek Circus
July 25-28, 2019
• Thursday, July 25 at 7pm Opening night special — $11/child, $22/adult, No Front Row Reserve!
• Friday, July 26 at 7pm Adult 21+ only version
• Saturday, July 27 — 3pm
• Saturday, July 27 — 7pm
• Sunday, July 28 — 1pm Family day special, 1/2 price children’s ticket with adult ticket purchase, *Online only * Promo ends July 26*
• Sunday, July 28 — 4pm
Note: Advance Ticket Prices end at 6am, July 25. After this date, door prices apply. Tickets and Info
- July 13 – Kenny Blacklock
- Aug 10 – Megan Schoenbohm
- Sept 14 – James K
- Oct 12 – Chloe Jarvis
Galilee Harbor Maritime Day
Galilee Harbor Community Association is a member-run cooperative. We are artists and maritime workers actively employed in boat-building, boat repair, sail-making, marine canvas work, creative writing, theater, painting, photography and other visual arts.
- Live Music: Honey B and the Pollinators 2-3pm; Funky Spuds 3-4:30pm; Fiver Brown Band 5-6pm
- Marine Flea Market, Historic Vessels & Boat Rides
- Fish & Chips, Homemade Pies & Open Boat Tours
- S/V Alma B from San Francisco Maritime Museum, Boatbuilding Demo & Silent Auction
The Sausalito Art Festival brings world-class art, music and wine together on the Sausalito Waterfront for a Festival like none other. Experience 260 fine artists from around the world and three days of live music on two stages. Enjoy beverages from some of the best wine and spirts makers in the country and for the first time, check out the intersection of art and technology at our new Art Tech Pavilion.
Floating Homes Tour
Sausalito’s colorful floating homes community will once again present an open homes tour on Saturday, September 14, 2019. At least a dozen homes will be open, ranging in styles from funky to palatial, including two new homes on Liberty Dock. Most will be docented by the homeowners, who will be happy to answer questions about their unique waterfront lifestyle. This year, the tour will be centered in the new, award-winning park in Waldo Point Harbor. Prepaid registration is highly recommended.
For more information, schedule and tickets …
51st ICB Artist Open Studios
Please join us for the ICB WINTER OPENS STUDIOS (WOS) – one of the nation’s most creative art-work spaces and artist collectives located at the Industrial Center Building (ICB). December 6-8.
- Dec 6 | 11am-6pm | ARTIST PARTY | 6pm-9pm
- Dec 7 | 11am-6pm
- Dec 8 | 11am-6pm
- The historic ICB is home to over 100 artists creating fine art in various mediums including photography, film, fiber, painting, printmaking, animation, jewelry, drawing, sculpture, new media and more. This year over 95 artists will participate and we invite you into our studios to learn more about our art and our process.
ICB Winter Open Studios (WOS) has been a tradition since 1968 and we hope you will join us this year!
- The ICB is located in the picturesque Marinship District at 480 Gate Five Road, Sausalito.
- Our event is free to the public and has free parking and is ADA accessible (on the bay side).
- For more info:
32nd Annual Lighted Boat Parade & Fireworks 2019
Saturday, December 14, Parade Starts: 6:00pm, followed by Fireworks & Dance Party (with ticket)
- Dozens of brightly lit and beautifully decorated boats parade along the scenic shoreline
- Food trucks & no-host bars
- VIP premium seating available including hosted bar watch for tickets and details
Note: The boat parade is a public event and does not require a ticket. We recommend purchasing a reserved seat to ensure the best experience and view of the parade, but standing room is available throughout the Gabrielson Park area.
December 1 – 31 throughout Downtown & Caledonia Street
- Free activity for the entire family
- Come vote for your favorite House along the tour
- People’s Choice Awards will be announced in January
- Pick up a map at the Visitor Kiosk or any participating merchant or download a map here
Jinge Bell Run – 5K & Children’s Run 2019
Sunday, December 15
- A scenic run along the Sausalito Waterfront!
- Join the Dipsea Kids in this annual event! Click the tickets button below for more information.
- Pre-Registration is suggested. Register here
- Same-Day Registration will be available starting 7:30 am, Sunday, December 9th near the start line adjacent to Gabrielson Park, Sausalito. Registered Runners do not require a brunch ticket.
- Pancake Brunch Following for Adults and Children, buy tickets here
January 26 1:00–5:00 p.m.
The big game is coming to Sausalito and we are not talking football! Sausalito’s fourth annual Souper Bowl is pitting Downtown and Newtown restaurants against each other to find out who has the best soup in Sausalito. Restaurants square off in the hopes of winning the Lom-Bowl-Di trophy! Tickets cost $15. Each ticket enables ticket holders to visit all the restaurants, taste soup and then vote for their favorites. Non-soup participants include Pick Me Up Chocolates, Madrigal Family Winery, Real Napa Tasting Room, Katya Fused Glass, Fish and Chips, baysic. and Sausalito Stationery where discounts, specials and free stuff will be available to all Souper Bowl ticket holders. The line-up is stacked with the best restaurants Sausalito has to offer! Hurry now to buy a ticket before they run out!! Tickets are available January 1 and in person on January 26th at the Ferry Landing in Sausalito from 12:30pm – 4:30pm.
- Come out and see TOP GUN by the bay and under the stars. Air force uniforms, sunglasses, lawn chairs and blankets are welcome.
- City staff will be manning the popcorn machine and it will sure to be a great night out!
- Hosted by the Sausalito Parks & Recreation Department
Saturday, April 20, 2019
- Unfortunately there will be no Parade this year due to the Dunphy Park Renovation
- At Marinship Park **NEW**
- 10:15 a.m. – Easter Egg Hunt
- 10:30 a.m. – Live Music with Tim Cain
- 11:00 a.m. – Easter Bonnet Contest Judged by the Sausalito Woman’s Club
- Entrance will be on Ebbtide Avenue (follow the signs) off Bridgeway
- Over 90 booths registered
- Free and Open to the Public
Saturday & Sunday
Marin Open Studios is a vibrant, community wide event that celebrates Marin’s rich culture of art. This annual, free, self-guided art tour in Sausalito and other locations in Marin County.
Art patrons, admirers, and collectors can venture out on a self-guided tour to see over 275 artists and their artworks and glimpse into the life of the working artist
To plan your studios tour, download a artist guide
Free to the public. Everyday Dog Show with categories like Best Wag, Best Bark, and Best Trick. Everyday Dog Show with categories like Best Wag, Best Bark, and Best Trick. Demonstrations, Food and Beverages for sale (adult beverages as well) Browse our vendors, non-profits and rescues. More info
- 10:30 a.m. – Best Costume
- 11:00 a.m. – Best Wag
- 11:30 a.m. – Best Trick
- 12:00 p.m. – 1st Raffle Drawing & Demonstrations
- 1:00 p.m. – Best Owner/Dog Look-a-like
- 1:30 p.m. – Best Bark
- 2:00 p.m. – Best Body Part
- 2:30 p.m. – 2nd Raffle Drawing
4th of July Sausalito
Everyone is invited to join in Sausalito’s traditional Fourth of July festivities on Wednesday, July 4, featuring a morning parade, an afternoon picnic, and music and fireworks in the evening. The day’s events get underway at 10:00 a.m. with the annual parade of floats, bands, classic cars, City officials, and local organizations. More info