Like many visitor communities Sausalito is in the process of rescheduling and retooling many traditional planned events and activities. While our schedule is being reset—we have lots of fun things to do while Visiting Sausalito!
Hike our hills and trails, touch your toes in the cool Bay waters, brave the coastal fog and brisk summer winds … and of course frequent our outdoor restaurants and cafes as well as shop in our one-of-a-kind boutiques and stores!
The City of Sausalito Park and Recreation Department is proud to present Jazz and Blues by the Bay once more in Gabrielson Park. Starting with a Free for All concert on Friday July 2, 2021 at 6:30 p.m. The entire lawn will be available for lawn seating so bring a (low) chair, some friends and come enjoy the music!!
- 9/3 — Mary Lou’s Apartment
- 9/10 — Mitch Woods and his Rockin’ 88’s
ICB Artists At Work
Artists creating fine art in various mediums including photography, film, fiber, painting, printmaking, animation, jewelry, drawing, sculpture, new media and more. This year over 95 artists will participate and we invite you into our studios to learn more about our art and our process.
The ICB is located at 480 Gate Five Road, Sausalito.
Our event is free to the public and has free parking and is ADA accessible (on the bay side).
For more info:
Celebrate Labor Day by sitting back and sip on local craft beer while listening to Blues music from Tim Weed & Friends. Plus you’ll have the opportunity to browse products by local shops including, Christina Choi Cosmetics, Kathy Kamei Jewelry, Powpow, Compassion Without Borders and more!
- In addition, Tim Weed & Friends will be there providing entertainment!
- There will also be an exciting Kid’s activity on site!
- Kite making and flying workshop for kids
- $30/child; tickets sold at the door
- $55/adult (advance purchase price)
Learn more about YOUR community Boating Center and join us for a fun day on the waterfront.
COFFEE & LUNCH 8:00am refreshments, 11:30am lunch
BOCCE TOURNAMENT 9:00am start – finals after lunch GUIDED DOCK TOURS 11:30am – 3:00pm
LIVE MUSIC BY DAVEY JONES! 3:00pm – 6:00pm
SALTY SAILOR GAMES & CLASSES – ALL DAY!
- Music by Tom Rigney and Flambeau
- Unlimited Tasting wristbands $15 – starting September 7, 2021
- Rec’ers will be selling beverages
- Parks and Rec will be selling snow cones and sodas
- Tasting starts at 12:00 p.m. sharp (you can buy a wristband starting at 11:30am)
- Dog Friendly
- Entrance will be on Ebbtide Avenue (follow the signs) off Bridgeway
- Over 90 booths registered
- Free and Open to the Public
The annual Sea Trek Regatta is a chance for the Bay Area paddling community to share in a fun and challenging day paddling on the San Francisco Bay. Come join us on Saturday October 23rd 2021 for the most fun sea kayaking event of the year.
The Regatta is open to people of all abilities, sea kayakers, stand-up paddlers, outriggers, and other paddling crafts.
December 1—31 throughout Sausalito
ICB Artist Open Studios
Join us for the 2021 ICB WINTER OPENS STUDIOS (WOS) – one of the nation’s most creative art-work spaces and artist collectives at the Industrial Center Building (ICB).
- Dec 4 | 11am-6pm
- Dec 5 | 11am-6pm
- Over 100 artists creating fine art in various mediums including photography, film, fiber, painting, printmaking, animation, jewelry, drawing, sculpture, new media and more. This year over 95 artists will participate and we invite you into our studios to learn more about our art and our process.
- The ICB is located at 480 Gate Five Road, Sausalito.
- Our event is free to the public and has free parking and is ADA accessible (on the bay side).
- For more info:
34th Annual Lighted Boat Parade & Fireworks 2021
Saturday, December 11, Parade Starts: 6:00pm, followed by Fireworks. Dance Party (with ticket)
- Dozens of brightly lit and beautifully decorated boats parade along the scenic shoreline
- Food trucks & no-host bars
- VIP premium seating available including hosted bar & more! Tickets and details
Note: The boat parade is a public event. Watch for details.
More info: winterfestsausalito.com
Jingle Bell Run – 5K & Children’s Run 2021
Sunday, December 12
- A scenic run along the Sausalito Waterfront!
- Join the Dipsea Kids in this annual event! Click the tickets button below for more information.
- Pre-Registration is suggested. Register here
- Same-Day Registration will be available starting 7:30 am, Sunday, December 9th near the start line adjacent to Gabrielson Park, Sausalito. Registered Runners do not require a brunch ticket.
- Pancake Brunch Following for Adults and Children, buy tickets here
Sunday, January 30 — Begins 10:30am
Herring Celebration and Fundraiser. This year’s Sausalito Herring Celebration is a lunch and film-screening fundraiser for the Sausalito Community Boating Center at Cass Gidley Marina.
Raucous and irreverent songs of the sea from The Fishwives, Beer, wine + beverages
Many waterfront allies will also be on site promoting our collective stewardship of the marine environment.
Bring the whole family to this free event. Observe a wooden boat building demonstration by Arques School of Traditional Boatbuilding, raise a cheer at our dinghy dash race, see historic vessels, and go on a free boat ride aboard Galilee Harbor’s SV Carodon. Shop the popular marine flea market and artist booths and be sure to purchase a ticket for the Olde Tyme Jar Raffle to win a prize donated by local merchants. Or, just relax by the bay, listen to live music, and catch sight of our resident great blue heron and fellow egrets off the Mono Street marsh.
Galilee Harbor Community Association is a cooperative, liveaboard community dedicated to preserving maritime arts and skills and providing affordable housing on the Sausalito waterfront. Located at 300 Napa Street at Bridgeway, next to Dunphy Park in Sausalito.